If you're the same way, allow me to suggest a few different options for tracking your savings. I find that if I track what I'm spending, it encourages me to do better with my finances. There are lots of great tools out there, and I'm sure you can find one that works for you.
- My Google Docs Savings Template
- Savings Tracker from The Coupon Project
- Grocery Savings Spreadsheet from Coupononing 101
- Grocery Savings Chart and Weekly Shopping Scenarios from Mommy Snacks
- Savings Spreadsheet from Hot Coupon World
- CVS Savings Spreadsheet from i heart cvs
Did I miss a great spreadsheet? Please leave a link in the comments!






















3 comments:
I'm a fan of http://www.budgetsaresexy.com
My favorite is Fistful of Coupons Savings + Spending Tracker
http://www.fistfulofcoupons.com/index.php/2010/01/22/free-download-my-savings-shopping-tracker/
I have created a coupon tracker that allows people to record all their coupon savings. They can track how much they save annually using coupons and post it to their Facebook wall or website.
This website is free with no advertisements.
The website is: (http://www.groceryalerts.ca/coupontracker).
Post a Comment