Monday, March 22, 2010

Shopping at CVS and Walgreens

I made runs to CVS and Walgreens today. There are some pretty good deals this week, so if you haven't already, you might want to think about making a trip.

CVS:

1 Bayer Monitor (I never buy these, but my mom showed up at my house last night with 5 coupons for free Bayer Monitors...) - $14.99 w/$5 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used 1 of those free coupons that my mom brought me.

1 Crest Mouthwash - $3.99 w/$2 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used $2 coupon from the 2/7 P&G Brandsaver.

1 Colgate Total Toothpaste - $3.99 w/$3.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used $.75 coupon that I think came from a mailer we got here in town.

Total Cost: $23.78
Coupons: $17.74
ECBs: $5.50
GC: $0.54

And I got $10.99 in ECBs, for a profit of $4.95.

Walgreens:

2 Vicks Cough Drops - 2/$1.79
Used $1.50 coupon from 3/7 P&G Brandsaver.

1 Puffs - $2.49
Used coupon for free Puffs wyb 2 Vicks products.

1 Olay Quench Lotion - $7.99
Used $1 coupon from 3/7 P&G Brandsaver

1 Olay In-Shower Lotion - $4.99 (free wyb Olay Quench Lotion at Walgreens this week)
Used $1 coupon from 3/7 P&G Brandsaver

Total Cost: $13.21
Coupons: $5.99
GC: $7.22

And I'm going to send in for the Olay Quench Rebate, so I'll get $7.99 back.

0 comments: