This afternoon I had the great pleasure of speaking to the ladies of the Women's Business Council. This is the second time they invited me, and I hope they had half as good a time as I did. The hard part about being invited back to speak to the same group is that they've already heard all my good jokes, so I have to fall back on my lousy jokes.
As always, I prepared too much material and ran out of time. I'm attaching my presentation so you can see what I didn't get to.
And for everyone who attended, if you could fill out this brief survey to help me improve my presentation, I would really appreciate it.
Please feel free to send me any questions you might have, and thank you for attending the presentation today. I hope you learned something!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
Hi Shawna,
I tried to view your presentation for WBC but received the following message: Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available. Please check the address and try again. Would you mind emailing it to me: beckyblaker@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Doh! Technology bites me again! Becky's right, I didn't set up that link correctly. My apologies. It should work now.
Post a Comment