Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why I Enter Giveaways

So as I'm sure you've noticed, I have a post full of giveaways every so often. Some folks don't really see the point in entering giveaways. After all, you probably won't even win, right?

Wrong! I've won much more than I ever would have anticipated entering giveaways. I got a two boxes the other day.


It's so exciting to get a big box in the mail full of goodies you've won! Here's everything I got in the mail that day:

To say I was excited would be an understatement. There are prizes from 3 giveaways in that picture! It's great! And I just found out today that I've won 200 coupons! Who doesn't love an envelope full of coupons?!

So the next time you see a list of giveaways on my blog, go enter a few. You never know when you might win something!


1 comments:

Cher said...

You just won again! Check your email!