Well, apparently several of you were watching the 10 o'clock news last night, based on my referrer statistics. Thanks for stopping by. And thanks for watching. I thought I sounded mildly idiotic, but not too bad. And I'm quite certain the camera adds 45 lbs. At least. Maybe more.
Anyway, you didn't come here to see about any of that, you're looking for the deals! Welcome! I'm so glad you've stopped by. You may find a little slim pick'ins at this exact moment. I'm on vacation right now visiting some college friends, so I'm not writing as much as I normally do. However, there's still plenty of older stuff to check out, and I hope to get a few things in soon. DH (dear husband, aka Joshua) is still at home, and I plan to ask him to do some shopping for me.
Just a little introduction. I'm a mid-twenties computer programmer. We don't have kids or pets, but we love to save money. We're hoping to pay off our mortgage in under 7 years with the help of my coupon saving strategies.
Besides coupons, I also do rebates and enter giveaways. I've been pretty successful with getting some nice stuff via giveaways lately, and I just found out I won some Fresh Snack Packs from Mamas Money Savers.
I'm currently working on a new set of tutorials to help those of you who are just starting out with coupons. Have a question that you don't see an answer for? Don't hesitate to contact me. I love getting reader questions!
If you didn't get to see the segment, you can check it out over here.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment