Friday, January 9, 2009

Walgreens Trip: South Beach Bars! Yay!

So there's a rebate this month at Walgreens where you get $5 back if you buy $15 worth of Kraft products. It seemed like it had potential, and today it came to fruition. South Beach bars are on sale 2/$5 this week. There's a $2 printable, (which is working sporadically), so this works out to costing $3 and then you get $5 back! So here's what I got tonight at Walgreens:



6 Resse's Whips ('cause we need 'em... HA!) - used $1/2 from last week's inserts. They're 2/$1 this week, so free chocolate!
6 South Beach Bars $2 printable
1 Reynolds Wrap - used $1 coupon from an insert... from a long time ago!

Total Cost: $19.25
Coupons: $16.00
GC: $3.25
OOP: $0

And I'm getting back $5 in rebates! I was hoping they'd have a few more Reynolds Wraps in stock. I still have 2 more coupons, but they expire on the 10th, so I didn't bother getting a raincheck. I'm going to try a couple of other Walgreens tomorrow and see if I can find 2 more. Who doesn't love free aluminum foil, right?

0 comments: