So this is what I got on Saturday. I went to Walmart with my mom, and DH went to Schnucks without me. I was amazed to find PILES of Reynolds Wrap at the Walgreens I went to. And I found another Walgreens in town that I didn't know about. I think that puts the total Walgreens count up to 7.Walgreens
2 Reynolds Wrap
Walmart
8 Johson's Buddies -- $2/2 coupon here and here
1 Head and Shoulders Trial size -- used $1 coupon from P&G Brandsaver
1 Green Giants Steamer -- $1 from some insert... a long time ago
Schnucks
9.5 lbs of Chicken Breast
2 Totinos Pizza Rolls -- $1 printable
Total Cost: $32.60
Coupons: $14.00
GC: $0.13
OOP: $18.47
My first OOP of the year. :( The chicken was a good deal at $1.89 a lb, so we got a bunch. The last time we bought chicken was in August, so it was about time for some more. The Totino's were on sale 10/$10 at Schnucks, so the $1 printable made them free. My brother likes them, so they seemed worth getting.

Ok, then there was today. There's a 10/$10 get the 11th free sale going on at Meijer this week. We made out pretty well! Not everything is pictured. We dropped some of the stuff off with my mother.
8 Totino's Pizza Rolls -- $1 printable
6 Green Giant boxed veggies -- $1 off two coupon
4 Chex Mix -- $1 coupon
4 Pillsbury Grands -- $1 coupon, careful, it goes straight to printing
1 Philidelphia cream cheese
1 package of feta
I did these in two transactions so I could get the 11th item free both times. The cream cheese and the feta weren't part of the deal. We needed them for a couple of new recipes we're hoping to try out this week.
Total Cost: $23.59
Coupons: $18.00
GC: $5.59
OOP: $0
And for once, I posted a deal more than three hours before it's over! How novel!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment