Christmas stuff is 75% off at the CVS near me. I'm hoping it'll go to 90% soon. I've got my eye on some wrapping paper, but I can't stomach paying $1.75 for it. Hopefully it will go down soon. I did find some good deals, though. And even though I got to the store and realized I had messed up my whole scenario, it still worked out on the end. I got a coupon in the mail from CVS this week for $5/$25 certain brands. I wanted to work this in with the current deal of buy $20 get $10 ECB for the same brands. Well, I had calculated wrong, not printed enough coupons, not looked at my coupons closely enough... all around not right. But this is what I ended up with:

3 Scotch Pop Up Tape Dispensers - $0.75
printable2 Febreeze Apple Candles (clearanced for $1.99 and used $2 from recent P&G)
2 Complete Eye Solution (used raincheck and $2
printable)
Total Cost: $23.52
Coupons: $9.45
ECB: $13.98
GC: $0.09
OOP: $0
I got back $18 in ECB with my raincheck, so this was a profit of $3.93. I LOVE shopping at CVS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment