Monday, October 13, 2008

Still no picture....

I need to get the camera back from DH! Ok, I found myself back at Meijer and Walgreens last week. There's a new Glade Catalina deal going on at Meijer. Buy a Glade Scented Oil Warmer, get $4 off your next purchase. These are $4.69 at my Meijer, and a few weeks ago, there were B1G1 coupons in the paper! So you spend $4.69, and you get back $8! So here's what I got at Meijer:

8 Glade Scented Oil Warmers
4 Boxes Spaghetti

Total Cost: $44.46
Previously Earned Cats: $14
Coupons: $18.76
OOP: $11.70

And I left with $24 off my next purchase! More great Christmas presents!! Yay!!

Then it was off to Walgreens to pick up some Windex. We're almost out! Ok, so maybe we were down to our last two bottles... I can't live like that!

4 Bottles Windex
1 Lypsyl
1 Tissues (Filler)

Well, I ended up not needing the filler, due to what appears to be some new Walgreens register programming. I had coupons for each of the bottles of Windex, but it would only take 3 of them, and I had some RR, which is why I figured I needed a filler. Oh well, life goes on. There's always another deal to be had.

Total Cost: $14.11
Previously Earned Cats: $6
Coupons: $6
Gift Card: $2.11
OOP: $0

And I have $7.69 coming back in rebates! So I thought this was a pretty good deal for the Windex I couldn't bear to live without.

0 comments: