Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Great Deals, No Picture

So DH was off with the camera, and I couldn't get a picture of my goodies. I tried to take one with my cell phone, but it looked lousy, and I can't seem to transfer the goofy thing to my computer. I don't have text messaging, so I can't email it to myself. Anyhow, we'll just have to live without the picture. :( I went to Walgreens, CVS, and Meijer today. I used a bunch of my $2 off your next order coupons at Meijer that I got from the Glade. I could only use 1 in a transaction, so I did a BUNCH of transactions. Here's what I got at Meijer:

7 Packages Spaghetti
6 Loaves Brownberry Wheat Bread (Had a raincheck from last week's deal)
3 Packages Meijer Ground Turkey
2 Jars of apple sauce
2 Light Italian Dressings
1 Daisy Sour Cream
1 Dz eggs
1 Lemon

Total Cost: $25.27
Coupons: $3
Previously Earned Cats: $22
OOP: $0.27

So all in all, I counted this a good trip to Meijer, since I only spent 27 cents. I still have a few more Cats to use, too!

Then off to Walgreens. There's a great deal this week on Glade Wisp candles. You may have gotten a $5 off coupon in your paper a few weeks ago. These are $5.99 get $3 RR. So if you use the $5 coupon, you pay $0.99 and get back $3! To make it even better, there's a B1G1 free coupon here. You'll only get 1 $3 cat, but you might as well get one extra for free, right? So here's what I got in 2 Walgreens transactions:

4 Glade Wisp Candles
2 Packages Mexican Cheese
1 Energy Shots
1 Lightbulb

Total Cost: $34.23
Coupons: $21.98
Previously Earned RR: $9
Gift Card: $3.25
OOP: $0

And I'm getting back $4.40 in rebates, and I got back $6 in RR. So all this cost $1.85. We needed the cheese and the lightbulb, so I think this was a pretty good deal!

And finally a stop at CVS. I really wanted the Bic Soleil they have on sale this week. With the coupon here the 4 cartridge refills or the razor are free. I had to get a raincheck for more refills and the razor, because they were all gone. I'm excited to try the new Always pads. The ad says a limit of 1, but it's really a limit of 2! So here's what I got:

2 Bic Soleil 4 cartridge refills
2 Colgate Max Fresh
2 Speed Stick Deoderant
2 Always Infinity Pads

Total Cost: $32.91
Coupons: $9
ECB: $15.79
OOP: $8.12

And I got back $15.96 in ECB. So this cost about $8. Not my best trip to CVS, but I got some stuff I really wanted. I've been dying to try the new Bic.

Well, I guess that's about it. Thanks for reading!

0 comments: