Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Robitussin!

No picture today. I got too eager and put everything away as soon as I got home. You may have heard about the Robitussin money maker at Walgreens this week. Buy 3 Robitussin, get $10. You can read about the deal over at Coupon Cravings. And then there's the Scrubbing Bubbles deal. You can read about that over at Centsible Savings. Anyway, here's what I got:

6 Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber Starter Kit
3 Robitussin
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Foam
1 Hershey Bar
1 Gaviscon (Just needed it... been having some heartburn lately)
1 Crest Pro Health Mouthwash

Total Cost: $49
Coupons: $26.50
Previously Earned RR: $12
Gift Card: $10.50
OOP: $0

And I left with $14.50 in RR, so this was a profit of $4! And just in case you think you want to pick up some Gaviscon on clearance, don't do it. The stuff tastes awful! The Scrubbing Bubbles starter kits come with a little pamphlet of Scrubbing Bubbles coupons good through 12/2009!

0 comments: