
4 Glade Scented Oil Warmers
4 Oust Surface and Air
2 Sets Passport Photos
2 Glade Scented Oil Candles
2 Glade Scented Oil Refills Twin Packs
1 Glade Fabric Refresher
1 Walgreens Acid Controller
1 Nivea for Men Body Wash
1 Chemistry Conditioner
1 L'Oreal Wrinkle Cream
Total retail price: $105.68
Coupons: $54.05
Gift Card: $33.91
OOP: $17.72
So it looks pretty good, right? Well, it gets better. I have $53.17 worth of rebates coming back to my Walgreens gift card! So I deem this a profit of $1.54! So we got our passport photos, which we really needed, and a bunch of other stuff, and I made money! I wish there'd been a bit more on my giftcard so I didn't have to spend OOP, but we were going to spend $16 on our passport photos anyhow.
The few other things you see there are from Staples. We stopped off again while we were running our errands. I got 20 more folders, 6 more pencil sharpeners, 4 more pencil boxes, and not pictured is my new coupon binder. I had been using one of those little plastic expandable files, but after seeing the video over at Keeping the Kingdom First I was inspired to step it up a notch. It was a lot of work transferring my coupons over, and I'm still not totally happy with it yet, but I think it's going to work out great. The only thing I'm missing is a calculator, which I plan to get free after rebate next week at Staples!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment