
This is a combination of Walgreens and CVS from 9/6. Let's start with Walgreens. That one isn't as exciting. :)
1 Excedrin PM
1 Excedrin Migraine (coupon)
1 Excedrin Tension Headache
1 Crest Pro-Health
1 Vacuum bag
Total Cost: $17.52
Coupons: $4.75
Gift Card: $12.77
OOP: $0
And I got $2 back in RR and $11.74 coming back in rebates, so this was a profit of $0.97! If you haven't heard, the vacuum bags are back on rebate this month, as well as the Pert. Good luck finding the $9.99 bags. I've looked everywhere and have yet to get one!
Ok, now on to CVS. I had a raincheck for the Kotex from the previous week. They were $1.49 with $1.49 ECB. This is how I ended up getting cash back. :) Usually the cashier will just adjust the price to Free. She seemed confused as to what to do with the raincheck, so I even suggested that to her. But her manager came over, and she told her to just ring me up normally, and we'd take care of the ECB after. That was fine with me, because I had a coupon for the Kotex!
2 Dawn Hand Renewal
2 Kiss Nail Glue
1 Kotex Lightdays (coupon)
Total Cost: $7.72
Coupons: $3
ECB: $4
Gift Card: $0.72
OOP: $0
And I got back $5 in ECB and $1.49 in cash for the Kotex! So this was a profit of $1.77!
Ok, here's another shopping trip. This one is from last weekend. I ended up at Walmart, Meijer, and Walgreens!
1 Excedrin PM
1 Excedrin Migraine (coupon)
1 Excedrin Tension Headache
1 Crest Pro-Health
1 Vacuum bag
Total Cost: $17.52
Coupons: $4.75
Gift Card: $12.77
OOP: $0
And I got $2 back in RR and $11.74 coming back in rebates, so this was a profit of $0.97! If you haven't heard, the vacuum bags are back on rebate this month, as well as the Pert. Good luck finding the $9.99 bags. I've looked everywhere and have yet to get one!
Ok, now on to CVS. I had a raincheck for the Kotex from the previous week. They were $1.49 with $1.49 ECB. This is how I ended up getting cash back. :) Usually the cashier will just adjust the price to Free. She seemed confused as to what to do with the raincheck, so I even suggested that to her. But her manager came over, and she told her to just ring me up normally, and we'd take care of the ECB after. That was fine with me, because I had a coupon for the Kotex!
2 Dawn Hand Renewal
2 Kiss Nail Glue
1 Kotex Lightdays (coupon)
Total Cost: $7.72
Coupons: $3
ECB: $4
Gift Card: $0.72
OOP: $0
And I got back $5 in ECB and $1.49 in cash for the Kotex! So this was a profit of $1.77!
Ok, here's another shopping trip. This one is from last weekend. I ended up at Walmart, Meijer, and Walgreens!

Meijer
2 Glade Scented Oil Warmers
2 Glade Scented Oil Refills
2 Bags Green Giant Veggies (coupon)
1 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner (coupon - see link on the left side of the page)
Walmart
6 Progresso Soup
6 Campbell's Soup
6 Glade Air Fresheners
Walgreens
6 Nature Valley Granola Bars (coupon)
4 Glade Scented Gel Warmers (coupon)
Total Cost: $54.96
Coupons: $29.73
Previously Earned RR: $10.50
Gift Card: $1.02
OOP: $13.71
And I got back $7.50 in Catalinas off my next purchase between Meijer and Walgreens. And I have $4.40 in rebates coming back from Walgreens. So all this cost $1.81, after accounting for the Catalinas and rebates! The soup was an impulse purchase. We eat a lot of soup in the winter time, and it was on clearance at Walmart.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment