Monday, September 22, 2008

My house will never smell bad again....

So as you may know, there are some great Glade deals going on at Meijer.

First is the Glade Scented Gel Warmer plugins. These retail for $1.79, and you get a $2 catalina for each one you buy! To make the deal even sweeter, you can get a B1G1 coupon here. So here's what I got


14 Glade Scented Gel Warmer Plugins
4 Boxes Frosted Mini Wheats
1 Box Rice Krispies with Strawberries
1 Gallon Milk

Total Cost: $41.04 -$2.50 Free Milk WYB 5 Kellogg's Cereal
Coupons: $16.53
Previously Earned Cats: $16
OOP: $6.01

I got back $28 in cats, and I have a mail in rebate for the Rice Krispies, so I'll get another $3.43 back for that! So then I heard about these coupons, for B1G1 Glade Wisp Flameless Candles. And there's a $3 cat for every one you buy. And I had $3 coupons I'd found at Meijer a few weeks ago. Check your paper, too. Depending on your location, you may have gotten $5 off one of these in a recent SmartSource. These aren't quite a money maker, but I've been looking for some candles to put in some Christmas baskets I'm planning to make. This is what I got tonight:



8 Glade Flameless Wisp Candles
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Action Starter Kit

Total Cost: $91.81
Coupons: $54.71
Previously Earned Cats: $18
OOP: $19.10

And I got back $24 in cats, and I have a mail in rebate for the scrubbing bubbles, which is another $5.29.

These cats are all good through Oct 4th, so check it out!

0 comments: