Friday, September 26, 2008
Brief explanation of my summary box
So a few people have asked me about my summary box in the sidebar, so I thought I might give a brief explanation as to how I calculate those numbers. First, the total OOP is actually what I spend at the store. If I get RR, cats, or rebates, I don't deduct those from the OOP. I'm considering deducting the actual cash rebates I get back when I receive them from the total OOP. I don't deduct cats or RRs, since I don't include them in my OOP when I use them. The total price of the merchandise is just what I would have paid had I not used any coupons on the transaction. So if items are on sale, I just include the sale price, not the full price from that retailer. Anyway, that's just a quick explanation as to how I get those numbers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment