I won a few more giveaways last week. I'm loving this! Everyone really should drop by these sites and enter their contests. What do you have to lose? You could win something awesome!
I really hope you'll enter some of these great giveaways! It's so fun to win!
- My Moms View is giving away a Breathe Natural body wash -- Ends 6/11, a EarthLust stainless steel bottle -- Ends 6/4
- A Simple Kind of Life is giving away a pair of chicBuds -- Ends 6/13
- Baby Loving Mama is giving away Recycled Post-its -- Ends 6/4 and a stick of or coupons for Visibly Smooth deodorant from Dove -- Ends 6/10
- Coupon Queens of Laurel is giving away a Pop Art Toaster -- Ends 6/5
- Win $25 to MellyRoo Designs from Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House -- Ends 6/15
- Look What Mom Found is giving away a gift basket from Oh So Sweet Treats -- Ends 6/13
- MomStart is giving away a SHOP tote from Calypso Studios -- Ends 6/22 and truffles from Celebrate Chocolate Truffles -- Ends 6/16
- Bargain Briana is giving away Little Debbie Muffins to 3 winners -- Ends 6/12
- Audrey's Spot is giving away Tupperware Cereal Bowls -- Ends 6/14
- Life @ 30 is giving away a custom journal from Designs By Doré -- Ends 6/15
- Really, Are you Serious? is giving away Recycle Postits -- Ends 6/10
- The Mommy-Files is giving away a $50 Red Lobster gift card -- Ends 6/15
- What Mommies Need is giving away a Windex All-in-One kit to 3 winners -- Ends 6/16
- Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls is giving away a The Medium Coffee Lovers Basket from Coffee Bean Direct -- Ends 6/12
I really hope you'll enter some of these great giveaways! It's so fun to win!



2 comments:
Thanks so much for blogging about the giveaway at Http://mymomsview.com
What did you win last week? I always like to hear about the great things people win!
Good luck @ My Moms View
Lynette
I wanted to give you a heads up about another one. Over at Brandy's Bargains
http://brandysbargains.blogspot.com/2009/06/itune-gift-card-giveaway.html
Post a Comment