Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A little late -- DH's awesome trips

So this post is a little late in coming, but I wanted to make sure I put it up, because Joshua did some a tremendous job. I sent him to CVS & Walgreens while I was out of town. Here's what he got:


Transaction #1

2 Bandaids
1 Playtex
1 Speedstick
1 Colgate Total
1 Clearasil
1 Revlon Nailpolish
1 Cottonelle 12 pk (not pictured)

Total Cost: $30.56
Coupons: $14.50 (included $5/$30)
ECB: $15.00
GC: $1.06

And he got back $19.98 in ECB, for a $3.92 in profit!

Transaction #2
1 Speedstick

Total Cost: $3.99
ECB: $3.99

And he got back $3.99 in ECB.

Walgreens (I think this is right...)

1 Reach Toothbrush
1 Reach floss
1 Tuff Trash Bags

Total Cost: $7.83
Coupons: $2.75
RR: $4.50
GC: $0.58

And he got back $3 in RR. I thought he did a great job rolling some RRs.

Thanks, sweetie pie! :) I love you!



0 comments: