Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Gillette Fusion!

After looking most of the week, I finally found some more Gillette Fusions today! I had 2 coupons left to use, and I was very happy to find some more.

Check your email, too. I got a $5/$30 to CVS that expires on Sunday. I know I always say that I'm not sure if I'll use mine, but this time I really mean it. I had such a hard time using up the $12 in ECBs that were expiring this week. I really don't think I'll be able to use this one.

Also, one last thing, make sure to use your coupon for a free bottle of Suave. It expires on Saturday.

Here's what I got at Walgreens today in 3 transactions:



2 Gillette Fusion Gamers
2 Theraflu - $2 coupon
1 Vicks Early Defense - This was on clearance for $.99 and I used the $1 coupon from the recent P&G insert
1 Excedrin
1 Thermacare trial size

Total Cost: $35.07
Coupons: $13.99
RR: $1
GC: $20.08
OOP: $0

I left with $12 in RR from the Fusion, and I'll be getting $9.34 in rebates! The Theraflu is free after rebate with the $2 coupon! They're $5 each, and you get back $6 when you buy 2. Don't ask me why I didn't use the $6 RR from the Fusion instead of the $1 RR from the Excedrin. I have no idea. :)

0 comments: