Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Walgreens Run

DH is so nice. He took me to Walgreens before work. I know! And we were just there last night! I read about some deals at Hot Coupon World, and I wanted to check them out to see if I could get in on any of them before the end of the month. I also found some more $1 Vicks coupons to use on the hand sanitizer. So here's what I got:



4 Oust Surface & Air - $2.99 ea
2 Glade Lasting Impressions - $8.99 ea (B1G1 coupon)
2 Vicks hand sanitizer - $.99 ea
1 Excedrin - $1.99
1 Walgreens Nutritional Drink (not pictured) - $4
1 Revlon foundation - $9.99
1 V-day puzzle - $.12 (filler)

Total Cost: $51.34
Coupons: $25.96
RR: $12
GC: $13.38
OOP: $0

I got another $1 RR for the Excedrin, and I'm getting back $26.39 in rebates, so this is a profit of $2.01! I'm thinking of going back to get two Sense and Spray before the rebate period ends tomorrow. We'll see if I actually go or not.

Have a terrific weekend everyone!

0 comments: