The limit on the Fusion is actually 5, not 1 as advertised. I got the last 2 at the store I visited. I went one place yesterday, and they didn't have them out yet. Then this place had put them out yesterday, so they only had 2 left. Oh well, I didn't really need any more. I only had 1 more coupon anyhow.

2 Gillette Fusion Gamers
1 Head & Shoulders
1 Contour UltraSmart Monitor
Total Cost: $50.96
Coupons: $43.99
ECB: $6
GC: $1.71
OOP:$0
And I got back $11 in ECB! Before you drag me through the streets for buying a monitor I don't need, rest assured I don't plan to throw it in the street and run over it with my car. My friend at work who is diabetic gets first dibs. If he doesn't want it, I'll donate it to a worthy cause. I'm sure I'll have no trouble finding someone who can use it.
One final note, there's a lovely young lady who works at the CVS I visited tonight! She's a super coupon user, extremely friendly, and just all around knows her stuff! I was so happy to see her there tonight. She makes checkout such a great pleasure! Isn't it great to have outstanding cashiers?



0 comments:
Post a Comment