Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally!

I've been looking for one of these all month:


It's the air freshener that's free after rebate this month at Walgreens. They've been chronically out of stock. But today I was able to snag one using a handy feature on the Walgreens website that I learned about from Hot Coupon World. If you go here on the Walgreens website, there's an option to "Check my store" underneath the "Out of Stock Online" message. If you enter your zip code, it will show you the stores near you and whether or not they have the item in stock. It updates pretty quickly, too. I got the last one on the shelf, and just a few hours later the store showed "Out of Stock". I had intended to check it quicker, but I forgot. This is a great way to keep from driving all over town! I'm so glad I found out about it.

As a side note, there is also a rebate for this product here. It's from the AutoZone website, so it's possible you're supposed to buy it from AutoZone to get the rebate. I don't really know. I think I might send it out, though. The worst they can say is no, right?

Total Cost: $5.38
Coupons: $0
GC: $5.39
OOP: $0

0 comments: