I received several rebates back in the mail this week. I got $20 worth of Olive Garden gift cards from the Polident deal here: http://www.poligrip.com/dinner.aspx I got $8 back from a Tostitos rebate and $5.50 back from Pepcid. I think my total profit after those 3 rebates is something like $20 or so. I didn't do the math out. :)
So, before I get into a couple shopping trips I made this week, I thought I might take a few pictures of my stockpile. I never really thought of myself as a stockpiler before. But I saw someone else's pictures, and I thought that it looked an awful lot like my closet! So here we are:
I our hall closet, I keep mostly cleaning supplies and personal hygiene items.



I've got three places for cereal. Here's a couple pictures. You'll see some pasta in there, too:


Then there's some pasta sauce in one of the cupboards:
And I keep a little drawer of trial sizes:
And then we have my small stash of toothbrushes:

So that gives you a little bit of an idea of what I keep around. There's some stuff in our garage that I didn't photograph. I keep paper goods out there in trash bags. It works fairly well. I wish we had a basement, but this works out pretty well.
So now on to my shopping trips this week! I didn't do great, but I thought it wasn't a bad week. The new monthly deals started at CVS this week, so I made my way over to get some of those.

Not a huge trip, but here's what I got
2 Dawn
2 Listerine Smart Rinse
2 CVS 60ct Bandages
1 Aquafresh Trial Size
Total Cost: $14
Coupons: $3.49
ECB: $10.37
Gift Card: $.14
OOP: $0
And I got back $11.96 in ECB for a profit of $1.45. Not too bad in my opinion.
Then today, I made another run to Wal-Mart. I heard about some great deals over at moneysavingmom.com, so I decided to see what I could find.

8 Old ElPaso Taco Seasoning
5 Vlasic relish
4 Gold Bond lotion
4 Zantac
2 Chocolate Clusters Honey Bunches of Oats
1 Live Active Cereal
1 Strawberry Jam
1 Raisins
Total: $43.25
Coupons: $40
OOP: $3.25
I unfortunately don't tend to make money shopping at Wal-mart, but a $40 savings seems pretty good to me. I probably wouldn't have gotten the jam, but I wanted to make sure my balance stayed positive. Wondering where I got the coupons? Check out smartsource.com and coupons.com, both linked in the sidebar. The Zantac coupon comes from the Walgreens website: walgreens.com.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm probably headed back to CVS tomorrow to take advantage of the paper towel/toilet paper deal this week!



1 comments:
YOur Stockpile looks very organized! Good Job!
Lisa
Post a Comment