Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wonderful world of Wal-Mart

Well, it's been a bit of a slow week. I made one trip to Walgreens to pick up a free after rebate item, and some Pert that became free after rebate with my coupon. :) Yesterday, I made another Wal-Mart run. My husband had to go to the hardware store, so I took the opportunity to go back to Wal-Mart for a few more deals. :) I was disappointed they were out of the Johnson's Buddies soaps. I had quite a few more coupons. We haven't actually tried it yet. Seeing as we don't have kids, I might end up giving some of it away if it's too "kiddish". We'll see. It's hard to not be able to use soap!

So here's what I got:

6 Live Active Cereals
2 Chocolate Honey Bunches of Oats
4 Zantac
3 Kotex
2 Heinz Relish
2 KY Jelly
1 Coffeemate
1 Scotch Brite wand refill
1 ream copy paper

Total Cost: $55.43
Coupons: $52
OOP: $3.43

So again, not a moneymaker. But man, I still think that was a great deal. We needed the relish, Scotch Brite, and copy paper. I need more paper to print more coupons! I'm almost out! The paper alone was $2.97, so I can't complain.

Check out the new links in the sidebar for great places to get coupons!

0 comments: