This morning I had the privilege of appearing on the Sunrise Show on WICD to talk about saving money when back to school shopping.
I want to thank you so much for stopping by. I'm Shawna, aka Coupon Lady Online, and I'm so happy you're here. Looking for school supplies? Check out some great deals at Staples and Target good through Saturday!
I started this blog because I wanted to help others save money. I truly believe shopping with coupons is fun! And it helps you reduce your expenses. How great is that? I share deals for local stores, shopping trips that I've made, and great freebies from around the web.
I've been couponing for almost four years, and I love to help people save money. Just starting out? Check out my couponing tutorials. Can't find the information you need? Just drop me a line. I really love getting messages from my readers!
Thank you again for stopping by. I hope you find something useful!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment