Sunday, August 15, 2010

This Week's CVS & Walgreens Deals - 8/15-8/21

How's your school shopping going? I'm swimming in pens. I shouldn't need any more pens for some time!

CVS
Caliber 1 subject notebooks - 2/$1
Use the $1/2 Caliber stationary items coupon that's been printing from the coupon printers to make these free.

Right Guard Total Defense - B1G1 free
Use the B1G1 free coupons from a home mailer? (I think...) to get 2 free. I don't think they were in an insert. Check your coupons and see if you have a B1G1 coupon.

Blink Tears .5oz - $7.99 w/$7.99 ECBs
Use this $1.50 printable to make this a moneymaker.

Sobe Lifewater - B1G1
Try your hand at winning a B1G1 coupon or use this B1G1 printable to get 2 free.

Dawn Hand Renewal - $.97
Use the $1 coupon from the Home Made Simple booklet to make this free.

Walgreens
Pilot Fixion Erasable Gel Pens - $.99 after in-store coupon
Use this $1 printable to make this free.

Right Guard and Trident are on sale B1G1. I've not had any luck getting 2 free with a B1G1 coupon and B1G1 sale at the Walgreens in my area. But maybe you'll have some luck!


Looking for more information on this week's sales? Check out i heart cvs and i heart wags.

Confused by any of the abbreviations? Find the meaning on my list of common coupon abbreviations.

0 comments: