Saturday, July 10, 2010

Welcome to the Attendees of More Bang for Your Buck with Coupons

I want to thank everyone who came to the talk at the library today. I had a great time, and I hope you did, too. If you have any questions about anything we talked about today, please feel free to contact me. I'm happy to help.

If you attended this class, would you mind taking a moment to fill out this brief survey? It's anonymous, and it will help me make the coupon classes better!



1 comments:

Michelle Ortiz said...

Thank you so much for doing the coupon presentation at the library! Your class was both informational & inspiring! I learned so much and got right to couponing as soon as I got home. I hope you don't mind if I contact you with questions from time to time. Thanks again for a great class!