Thursday, July 8, 2010

So..... What are you doing on Saturday? How about a Coupon Class!?

Got big plans? Lots to do? What are you doing in the morning? ... Oh, yeah? Well, as much as I'm sure your antique denture cleaners really do need to be reorganized, and it really does sound like a lot of fun, what would you think about attending a coupon class?

Yeah, it could be fun. This Saturday, at 10am, I'll be giving a free coupon class at the Champaign Public Library.

The class is expected to run about two hours. We'll be talking about where to find coupons, how to organize them, and shopping at local pharmacies and grocery stores with coupons. The library tells me they've even got some giveaways planned!

So I hope you'll drop by, well, if you live in the area that is. :) It'd be great to have you!

1 comments:

Rebecca G said...

Darn! I wish I could be there but I'm heading to the Indy zoo. Please keep me informed if you plan another one of these. I hope your class is a HUGE success - so much that you'll want to schedule another soon! :)