Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking back at Christmas 2009

We had a really great Christmas this year. My mother and my brother joined us (until my mother had to go to work). Hubby was feeling ever so slightly under the weather, but he still enjoyed his Christmas breakfast (pancakes that he made that were AMAZING) as well as his big ham lunch. And then he petered out for most of the rest of the day, but so did the rest of us.

I thought hubby did a great job with the decorations outside. The lights on the house were beautiful, and the nativity looked amazing. We still haven't taken them down yet. We need to do that sooner rather than later.

Speaking of nativities.... I have a lot of nativities. There's this one. I got that at Aldi on super duper clearance sale after Christmas last year. I really like it.

And then there's this one. I got that one from Oriental Trading when we were still living in the apartment. We didn't have a lot of room, and it was really small.


This one has a kind of funny story behind it. My mom got it for me for Christmas last year. Just a few days before Christmas, I had been complaining that I had too many nativity scenes. It worked out ok. I found a home for it.


Then there are these two last ones. I'm not sure where either of them came from, but they're both beautiful.





I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It's hard to believe it's already over. I'm sure Christmas 2010 will be here before I know it.

0 comments: