Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Little R & R

Every once in a while, I pause for a moment to realize how wonderful my lovely wife is. Crazy, yes, but wonderful. Here's an action shot of her "relaxing" over the holidays.



Do you find your cupboards becoming cluttered when you're not looking? Are your boxes organized by shape and height? Do you break ties by color? Are your spices alphabetized? Have you checked today? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you too could have fun reorganizing your cupboards and closets. It's cheaper than a visit to your shrink and is good exercise too! So check those expiration dates and repack those stashes. Maybe you'll find my lost oatmeal....

About a year ago, we were at the store and oatmeal was on sale. I was pretty sure we were out, so we bought some. When we put it away, we discovered another completely full and unopened container of oatmeal. So much for being out. Well, the other day, I emptied the last of the oatmeal from the counter container and went looking for all the oatmeal we accidentally hoarded before. High and low, up and down, here and there, it was nowhere to be found. I just knew that if we bought more, we'd find what we have immediately upon returning from the store. Alas, we finally broke down and bought some. The original stash is no where to be found.

The DH

0 comments: