Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wow, nothing to see here for deals this week, folks. Move along.

So I was going to write a post about all the great deals at CVS and Walgreens this week. There's only one problem. There aren't any. There are 0 freebies at CVS this week. And I have a small mountain of ECBs that are getting ready to expire on me. So that's a real bummer. You can get some free Hunts tomato sauce (not the pasta sauce, the 8oz cans of pureed tomatoes) at Walgreens this week with the Recession Payback coupon for $1/3. There's an IVC for 3/$1.

Yeah, that's it. No, really, it is. Don't believe me? Check out i heart cvs and i heart wags. You'll see I'm telling the truth.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha. I was getting a little low on the Hunt's from the last time I got it free at Wags, so that's good...

More Theraflu and Ducolax if you're not already stocked up, haha!