Sunday, November 1, 2009

Catching up on some shopping posts...

Hubby took me shopping yesterday morning, and then I ran off to a concert (more about that later), so I didn't get a chance to post about my trips yesterday. We went to Walgreens (2 different ones) and County Market. Here's what I got at County Market:


12 Cans Hunts Spaghetti Sauce - $.77 ea

Total Cost: $9.33
Coupons: 4 $1/3 printables
GC: $5.33
OOP: $0

Man, that's a great price for sauce.

I had some RR that I wanted to use up before the end of the month. So I picked up a few of the October monthly deals at the last minute:



Transaction #1
1 Dulcolax Balance - $7 w/$4 RR, used $3 printable
1 Halls Refresh - $1 w/$1 RR, used $.75 MFC
1 Chapstick - $2.99 w/$3 RR

Total Cost: $11.30
Coupons: $3.75
RR: $7
GC: $.55
OOP: $0

I got back $8 in RR, and I'll get back a $5 rebate for the Dulcolax. You can find the form on some bottles or here.

Transaction #2
2 Trident Layers - 2/$2 w/$1 RR, used $1 printable (no longer available)
1 DenTek floss - $2 w/$2 RR, used $1 MFC

Total Cost: $4.31
Coupons: $2
RR: $1
GC: $1.31
OOP: $0

And I got back $3 in RR!

0 comments: