Friday, November 27, 2009

Today 11/27 ONLY - Free 8x10 Photo Collage from Walgreens



This is a really awesome freebie! Can anyone say Christmas gift? Head on over to the Walgreens Photo Center, and you can get an 8X10 photo collage for free. Just use code FINDJOY and do in-store pickup, and your order will be completely free. You can add up to 20 photos to your collage. I did 8, and I thought it looked nice. You don't have any options for manually placing the photos, as far as I could tell, but they do have a button to do a random rearrangement, and I just clicked that until I was happy with the arrangement. You can choose a color for the background, and you can add a title, too! But hurry, this is good today, Friday, 11/27 only!

Thanks to Money Saving Mom for posting about this great freebie.


0 comments: