It was an adventure, to say the very least. But they had everything I wanted, and in the end, it went almost exactly as planned.
Transaction #1
1 Bic Soliel - $6.99 w/$5 ECBs (LIMIT 2), used $2 printable
1 Hershey's Bar - $.89 w/$.89 ECBs (LIMIT 1)
1 Mars King Size - $1.59 w/$1.59 ECBs (LIMIT 1)
1 Degree Ultra Clear for Women - $4 w/$4 ECBs (LIMIT 1)
1 Vaseline Sheer Infusion - $7.99 w/$7.99 ECBs (LIMIT 1), used $1.50 printable
1 Colgate 360 ActiFlex Toothbrush - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs (LIMIT 2), used $1 printable
1 Dyna Pep - $4.99 w/$4.99(LIMIT 2) ECBs
I also used the coupon for $4 ECBs when you spend $20 found in the Holiday Books.
Total Cost: $31.39
Coupons: $4.50
ECBs: $24.97
GC: $1.92
And I got back $30.46 in ECBs, so I made $3.57!
Transaction #2
3 Herbal Essences - $2.99 w/$2.00 ECBs (LIMIT 3), used $1/1 coupon and a Buy 1 Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styler and get a Styler free
1 Bic Soliel - $6.99 w/$5 ECBs (LIMIT 2), used $2 printable
1 Dyna Pep - $4.99 w/$4.99 ECBs (LIMIT 2)
1 Colgate Total - $2.88 w/$2 ECBs (LIMIT 2), I used a $1 printable that was sent to me in my email, but the link only worked once for me, and it seems that no one else can use it
1 Just for Men Touch of Gray - $8.29 w/$8.29 ECBs (LIMIT 1)
1 Schick Titanium - $9.99 w/$8 ECBs (LIMIT 1)
I used the $5/$30 Medicare coupon. These weren't scanning, at least they weren't on Thursday morning. The cashier had to push it through manually.
Total Cost: $41.88
Coupons: $11.99
ECBs: $28.29
Now, the last $1.98 was supposed to go on my gift card, but for some reason the system wouldn't take either of my gift cards! So my friend spotted me the money, because I didn't have my wallet. So this actually ended up costing me OOP, which is sad...
OOP: $1.98
And I got back $34.28 in ECBs, so I made $2.41. So except for the computer glitch that made my gift cards not work, in the end, this went pretty much as planned.
These sales are good through tomorrow! And you should be able to get rainchecks for many of the items if they're out.
And let me tack on what I picked up for the weekly deals, too.
This was supposed to be all one transaction, but things got complicated. They didn't have any more of the single Complete Multipurpose Contact Solution, so I figured I'd just get a raincheck. Once I completed my first transaction and asked for the raincheck, the cashier said she's substitute the twin pack! Well, I'd planned to use a $5/$20 that I had, but the eye solution wasn't going to be enough to reach $20. She said she'd put it through anyway, since the total of my two transactions was more than $20! So here's how it ended up:
Transaction #1
5 kids blankets - $1 ea, not pictured because I immediately put them in my Operation Christmas Child boxes that I had to drop off that morning
1 Tums - $3.99 w/$1 ECB (LIMIT 2), I used the $2 coupon from the flu booklet and $1 printable
Total Cost: $9.42
Coupons: $3
ECBs: $6
GC: $.42
And I got back $1 ECBs, so this cost $5.42. I needed something more for some of my boxes, so I thought this worked out pretty well.
Transaction #2
1 Complete Multipurpose Contact Solution Twin Pack - used in substitute for the single packs, on sale for $8.99 w/$8.99 ECBs, LIMIT 2
Total Cost: $18.16
Coupons: $5
ECBs: $12
GC: $1.16
And I got back $17.98 in ECBs, so I made $4.82!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment