Taco Bell is offering a free Black Jack Taco at participating locations on 10/31 from 6pm-midnight. There's a limit of one free taco per person. No substitutions or rainchecks will be issued. I'm going to be out at a concert for Halloween, but I'm hoping I can pick one of these up on my way back home. I'm going to see Peter Tork and Shoe Suede Blues. I can't wait! It's going to be awesome!
Here's Taco Bell's official page for the free taco promotion.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
I tried one of these last week... I would highly recommend that you ask them to go light on the sauce. The sauce itself has the consistency of ranch dressing and not that much flavor, but the fact that it will be free will make it taste better. :) Thanks for the heads-up!
Post a Comment