
Perhaps you recall my post about The Everyday Coupon Book a little while back. Well, hubby was ordering some stuff from Amazon, and he asked me if I wanted anything. So, I asked him to pick up one of these for me. What a sweetheart. He actually got me one, with his own money. Yeah, he's swell. Anyhow, it arrived not long ago, and I wanted to let you know my impression.
If you're in it for the coupons, don't bother. I found maybe 3 coupons that I'll likely use. Seeing as he plopped down close to $14 for the thing, it's not going to end up being cost effective. There are a ton of recipes, so if you're into that kind of thing, you might enjoy it more than I did.
So, bottom line, props to hubby for getting me the book I wanted. But I don't recommend it. You'd be better off spending the money to buy coupons you wanted from a clipping service, I think.
Did you get a copy of the book? What did you think?
The link(s) to Amazon in this post include(s) my Amazon affiliate information. Should you purchase the any item from Amazon using the included link(s) I will receive compensation from Amazon through their affiliate program.





















1 comments:
Thanks for your opinion. I was curious about this as I saw it somewhere else as well. Now I know not to bother ;)
Post a Comment