Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why I love Vocalpoint

For several months after I really started hard core couponing, I would hear about these Vocalpoint mailers. Such and such was a great deal with the coupons for the Vocalpoint mailer. What were these elusive pieces of goodness delivered via snail mail? Well, let me tell you, they are better than good. They're great. I've gotten coupons for free Kashi waffles, b1g1 Frosted Mini Wheats, and most recently free Rice Krispies. And what's even more awesome, when they send you these coupons, you get extra coupons to pass along to your friends! So they sent me a coupon for free Rice Krispies, and I have 5 coupons to pass along to friends for $1 off Rice Krispies! And they are more than just a great source of coupons. There are message boards, great articles, and interesting surveys to be a part of. It's great to think that the manufacturers might actually be interested in the opinions of the average consumer!
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Vocalpoint and sign up. I think you'll find it to be informative and a lot of fun all at the same time.

This is not a sponsored post, and I receive no compensation of any kind for referring individuals to Vocalpoint.


0 comments: