
If you've found your way here via Spotlight on PR, welcome to Coupon Lady Online! I'm so glad you've stopped by. Coupon Lady Online was created to share my love of finding deals and frugal living with the world. Unlike many frugal bloggers, I'm not a mom. I've been married for almost three years, but hubby and I don't have kids. I have my master's degree in computer science, and I work as a team leader in the web R&D department for a major software company.
We love gadgets, cooking, travel, games (both video and board), and books. I'm interested in starting to host giveaways as well. I love to enter giveaways, but I have yet to host one of my own. I have done some site reviews, but I've never had an chance to do any product reviews. I would love to have the opportunity, though!
So please send your PR pitches my way. I would love a chance to see if we can work together!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment