Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Using up free item coupons

Apparently, I'm losing my mind. I let 2 free item coupons expire the other day. I was very upset. Well, not again. I had several that were expiring the end of the week, so we took a trip to Meijer.



1 Wheat Thins - $3.58, used free item coupon
1 Planters Trail Mix Pouches - $4.99, used free item coupon
1 Kashi Waffles - $2.29, used free item coupon
1 Dr. Pepper Cherry - $1, used free item coupon
1 Clorox Wipes - $4, used free item coupon
1 Applesauce - $1.89

Total Cost: $17.86
Coupons: $15.86
Cats: $2
OOP: $.41

I couldn't complain about all that for $.41. And now I've used up some of my free item coupons!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Nice! that's a great selection of free item coupons :D
I always get paranoid about not using free item coupons :D I used to use them straight away, but I try to keep some, either for trading if I don't use them, or towards CVS coupons of $5 off $30 and such... but keep checking the dates on them, haha! Don't want to miss out.

Jenna Z said...

Just where did all these free item coupons come from? Give us the scoop!