Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Glorious Giveaways!

I won another giveaway last week! It was very exciting! So here I am again with a rundown of some of the giveaways I've come across this week. Please stop by and enter! It's so much fun!

I was asked by a friend of mine how these giveaways work. Usually you enter by leaving a comment on the giveaway post. Sometimes you just need to leave your contact information. Other times there are instructions regarding what the content of your post should be. For instance, if the giveaway is sponsored by a certain website, you may need to visit the website and find a product (other than the giveaway product) that you find interesting. Often times there are additional ways to gain entries after your first entry is submitted. Tweeting about the giveaway, blogging about the giveaway, or subscribing to the blog hosting the giveaway are all common ways to earn additional entries.

Ok, now, on to the giveaways!

Whew! There's a lot going on! I hope you find time to enter these great giveaways!

2 comments:

Cha-Ching on a Shoestring said...

Thanks for the link!

Lynne Campbell said...

And Guess What? You Won the giveaway at seekinghisface2.blogspot.com
email me with your address...

donicampbell@hotmail.com