***Update***
Lauren left a comment saying it still cost her $1.99 in shipping. I can't figure out why that would be. I just went through and tried making another card, just to see what the shipping charges would be, and I couldn't get it to charge me more than $.42. But with the TRIAL code, I didn't even have to pay the $.42. My total showed as $0. I didn't give them any payment information. Lauren, I'm sorry you had trouble!
I just did this, and it really did cost $0! I ordered a Mother's Day card. How cool is it to be able to personalize your mom's card!? I love it!
Here's all you have to do. Head over to Hallmark and pick out a paper card you like. Personalize it. You'll need an account with Hallmark if you don't have one, but that's free. When it comes time to checkout, enter the code TRIAL! Your total for the card and shipping should change to $0 right on that page, so you'll know it worked. This code is limited to 1 per customer.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
But you have to pay shipping :( cost me $1.99 in shipping. better than paying for the card and shipping...
You did? My total really did come to $0. I had it shipped to my house. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I'm sorry you ended up paying $1.99.
Post a Comment