Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Expiring ECBs

Whew... it's been quite the week so far! I haven't had a lot of free time, and I still have a bunch of Garnier coupons I need to use this week before the Walgreens Garnier deal is over. Tonight I went to CVS because I had ECBs that were expiring. Here's what I got:


2 Palmolive - $1.49 w/$1 ECB
2 Herbal Essences - $2.88 w/$1 ECB ea, used $3 coupon from P&G
2 CVS Gold Emblem Nuts - $.78 ea, used $2 CVS coupon off 2 Gold Emblem Nuts
1 Kotex liners - $3.99 w/$2 ECBs, used $1.50 CVS coupon and $.75 MFC
1 Theraflu - $6.59 w/$2 ECBs, used $1 off $3 cold/allergy purchase and $2 MFC
1 Crest Pro-Health - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs, used $1 MFC from P&G

Total Cost: $24.42
Coupons: $11.25
ECB: $12.98
GC: $.19
OOP: $0

So if you do the math, this doesn't work out quite right. I got the wrong nuts the first time, so I exchanged them for the right ones. I got $.40 back for the exchange. So this whole thing cost $2.77!

0 comments: