Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Walgreens Week!

This is a terrific week for Walgreens! There are several moneymakers this week! Here's what I got this morning:



Transaction #1

1 Vaseline intensive care - $2.69, get $2 RR (I used $1.50 coupon from 1-18 Vlassis.)
1 V-day puzzle - $.05 filler

Total Cost: $2.95
Coupons: $1.50
RR: $1
GC: $.45
OOP: $0

Got back $2 in RR for $0.55 profit!

Transaction #2

1 Colgate Max Fresh - $3.29, get $3.50 RR ($1 coupon. The coupon has a stated limit of 1 per household.)
1 V-day puzzle - $.05 filler

Total Cost: $3.37
Coupons: $1.00
RR: $2
GC: $.37
OOP: $0

And I got back $3.50 in RR for $1.13 profit!

Transaction #3

1 Blink Eye Drops - $7.99, get $8 RR (I used $2 coupon from yesterday's inserts. There's also $1.50 coupon here)
1 Reach toothbrush - $.99 w/flier coupon (This isn't the one from the flier, but the store I visited didn't have any of the Prevent brushes, so they substituted this one. There's a $1 coupon from the 2/8 Vlassis.)
1 V-day puzzle - $.05 filler

Total Cost: $9.19
Coupons: $3.00
RR: $3.50
GC: $2.69
OOP: $0

And I got back $8 in RR, for a profit of $1.81!
I got the last eye drops at the store I visited (Windsor & Duncan, for those of you who are local), but they had lots of the lotion and toothpaste. So run, don't walk! Who doesn't like free lotion, eye drops, and toothpaste!? (And the toothbrush if you can find one!)

0 comments: