Sunday, March 1, 2009

Midnight CVS Run

Yes, it's true. I was at CVS at midnight. There was kind of a good reason! I was out that way anyway playing games with friends with DH. We were already right there, and I had $8 in ECBs that expired today. And I had the $5/$30... Yes, I know I said again I wasn't going to use it! I lied.... again! With this week's deals, and the new March deals (you didn't actually need those links, right? You're checking out the HCW forums yourself!), I was able to get something to work. Here's what I got:



3 Aveeno anti-itch cream - $4.49 ea, get $2 ECB ea($2 coupon)
1 Aveeno shave gel - $4.99 ea, get $2 ECB ea (see coupon above)
1 Slimquick - $4.99 get $4.99 ECB
1 Carnation Instant Breakfast - $4.99 get $4.99 ECB (look in the Jan All You for a $.75 coupon. I had $1 blinkie from somewhere or another)
1 ACT Mouthwash - $.99 get $.99 ECB (limit is more than 1, I've heard that it's 2. Look in the trial size section for these)
1 CVS vitamin D - $2.99 get $2.99 ECB
1 chocolate - $.33 filler

Total Cost: $33.02
Coupons: $14
ECBs: $18.98
GC: $.04
OOP: $0

And I got back $21.96 in ECBs, for a profit of $2.94! Yay! I rolled some soon to be expiring ECBs, and I made money doing it!

0 comments: