Saturday, January 24, 2009

Target!

Man, way for me to find out about great deals at the last minute! So apparently Coffeemate has been $1.50 all this week at Target, and there are $1.50 off printables! And apparently I didn't have the foggiest notion that was true, because I didn't get any until today! DH has been out of Coffeemate for like two weeks, and I hadn't gotten him any more because I didn't know of any good deals... I need to pay more attention. Anyway, here's what I got at Target today.


8 Yoplait Yogurt - $1/8 Target coupon and $1/8 manufacturer coupon
4 Johnson's Buddies - $2/2 coupon here and here
3 CoffeeMate - $1.50 coupon here
2 Suave Lotion
2 Head & Shoulders Trial Size
2 Ocean Spray Light - $1 Target coupon and $1 manufacturer coupon

These totals include all but 1 of the juices. My mom was with me, and she got one of them for me, since the coupons were one per transaction.

Total Cost: $19.57
Coupons: $16.50
OOP: $3.07

The juice appears to be $1.99 regular price! The Suave, Johnson's Buddies, and Head and Shoulders are all $0.97, so if you have $1 off coupons, there's $0.03 overage!

0 comments: