In other news, Meijer has select Kellogg's cereals on sale for $1.88 this week. I had some $1 off coupons that were expiring today! So DH and I made a run over to Meijer to pick up some cheap cereal.
Here's everything I got today:

Walgreens
4 Puffs - used in ad coupon to make them $0.89 each, and a $0.25 coupon from the recent P&G insert
CVS
4 Gillette Shampoo - used $2 off from P&G Brandsaver
1 Nutratrim Gum - limit is 3 for this deal
Meijer
8 Kelloggs
3 Kraft cheese - on sale for $2, and I had a $0.75 blinkie
1 Mrs. T's Perogi's - had a coupon for 1 free from Meijer
1 head of lettuce
Total Cost: $49.60
Coupons: $19.97
ECB: $15.98
GC: $13.65
OOP: $0
I hated paying $0.64 a box for the Puffs, but we've had some sniffly noses around here, and I went through my reserve stash pretty quickly. Hopefully I'll be able to find some at a little bit better price soon, but those 4 boxes should tide us over for a while.





















1 comments:
I got the Gillette shampoo at CVS in Rantoul, but they didn't have anything else. Turns out that their store is pretty small, so the selections aren't the greatest.
Oh well, live and learn. I work really close to CVS in Urbana. I'll let you know how I make out there. :-) Thanks for teaching me your ways!
Post a Comment