
So, what did I get??
8 Crest Pro-Health
1 Mr. Clean Disinfecting Wipes
1 Polident Denture Cream
3 Tuf Trash Bags
1 2 Liter Diet 7Up
1 Walgreens Maxi Pads
1 Gillette Venus Razor
1 EarRinse
1 Hershey's Bliss
2 Kiss Glue
2 Orapick Travel Kits
1 Tums Quick Pack
Whew! All that in 5 transactions! So what did it cost?
Walgreens -
Total Cost: $59.99
Coupons: $17.59
Previously Earned RR: $30
Gift Card: $12.40
OOP: $0
And I have $6 in RR and $17.60 in Walgreens Rebates. So that's a profit of $11.20! And the denture cream is good for the Darden Restaurant Gift Card promotion for Polident. You can read more about that here.
CVS -
Total Cost:$14.25
ECB: $14.97 (Adjusted down to $14.25)
OOP: $0
I got back $15.27 in ECB, for a profit of $0.30. I only really went so I could roll my ECB that were getting ready to expire. I didn't have any that were good into June, and I wanted some for next month's deals!
Ok, now we're on to today. Schnucks is not somewhere I shop often. Their prices are often pretty high. However, this week there's a great deal. Buy 2 participating General Mills products, get $3 off your next purchase. Buy 5 participating products, get $$ off your next purchase as well as 2 tickets to Speed Racer. Well, at 5/$10 for the cereal, this was a deal too good to pass up. My husband eats cereal by the truckload, so we knew we had to get in on this!
And here it is:

12 Reese's Puffs
10 Fruity Cheerios
9 Lucky Charms
7 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4 Cheerios
3 Soups
2 Packages Shredded Mexican Cheese
2 Chocolate Milks
1 Honey Shredded Wheat
Total Cost: $97.97
Coupons: $83.95
Gift Card: $0.91
OOP: $13.11
And I have vouchers for 14 free passes to Speed Racer. So not a moneymaker exactly, but I was pleased. Can you tell we're health nuts (ha ha!). Yeah, there's no shortage of sugary cereal in our house now!
So all in all, not a bad two days. Hope the rest of your week is terrific! I think this is the end of my deals for the week, but who knows?





















0 comments:
Post a Comment