If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, now's the time to jump on it! If you have joined Swagbucks already, then I hope you've already heard about some of the great stuff going on this week.
First, just for the newbies. Sign up for Swagbucks, use code BackToSchool, and you'll start out with 70 SB, instead of the usual 20. But don't wait too long! The code expires Aug 15th.
Alright, so then what? Well, Thursday there will be no fewer than 5 swagcodes! So keep your eye on the Swagbucks Twitter and Facebook pages.
Last, but certainly not least, there are five themed SwagBucks of various amounts available. Collect all 5, and you'll get 50 bonus Swagbucks! I've only gotten one so far, but here's hoping I get some more soon!
What's Swagbucks? Here are the basics. You search using their search engine. Randomly, you'll be awarded Swagbucks. Cash in your Swagbucks for awesome gifts. Just 450 Swagbucks is all you need for a $5 Amazon giftcard!
The links to Swagbucks in this post include my referral information. Should you choose to sign up for Swagbucks using those links, I will receive Swagbucks as part of their referral program



0 comments:
Post a Comment