Friday, August 6, 2010

Meijer Two Day Sale Today and Tomorrow, Aug 6 & 7

Wowee can you say some great Meijer deals!!?? Here's how you can snag better-than-free Kellogg's cereal and Keebler crackers during Meijer's 2 day sale!

Cinnabon Kellogg's cereal is on sale for $1.25
Buy 10, get a $10 catalina.
Use 10 of the $1/1 printables or $1/1 coupons from the 6/27 RedPlum insert (regional).
Spend $2.50, and get back $10 off your next purchase!

Keebler filled crackers are on sale for $1.25.
Buy 10, get a $10 catalina.
Use 5 of the $1/2 printables.
Spend $7.50, get back $10 off your next purchase!

Thanks Money Saving Mom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say Hi!.

I'm your newest follower.if you have a chance please follow back.

Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

I just post about rice cooker, would be nice to get comment from you, Thanks in advance.

http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
Have a nice day.

Nan