Thursday, August 19, 2010

$50 Gap gift certificate for just $25! Today Only!!

Groupon has a terrific deal today, and it's available nationwide, a $50 gift certificate for just $25. (That link is for Indianapolis, but that deal is available for all cities, from what I can tell.)

Sign up with Groupon, choose this promotion, and you should be able to print the voucher from your account that you bring to the store. The promotion is good in-store only at all US and Canada Gap locations.

The certificate expires 11/19. There are some restrictions, and you do have to use the full $50 in a single visit. If you don't redeem it before it expires, they will give you a $25 gift card if you bring in your Groupon voucher. (Not that I'm encouraging letting things expire, but hey, it does happen.)

I've never purchased anything from Groupon before. Have you? What do you think?

Thanks Money Saving Mom.

1 comments:

M said...

I saw this and made my first Groupon purchase. I figured its as good a place to start as any!