Friday, May 7, 2010

Shopping at CVS and Meijer

I did a little shopping last night for the first time in a while. I wanted to pick up some stuff for my mom for Mother's Day (no, not pictured here, she reads my blog, silly!), and I had some ECBs that were getting ready to expire. Oh, and I had to go to Meijer because of the terrific deal on Nabisco 100 calorie packs that I read about at Money Saving Mom.

Ok, first, CVS. No, the Depends are NOT for my mom for Mother's Day, just to be clear.

3 Nivea Body Wash - $4.88 ea w/$5 ECBs when you spend $15, LIMIT 1 (or more? my receipt still doesn't say limit reached)
Used 1 B1G1 from All You, $4/1 from this past Sunday's paper, $1/1, and $2 off 2 soap or body wash items that I got from the coupon printer
1 Nivea Lip Balm - $2.99 (also part of the ECB deal above)
Used $1/1 coupon
1 Colgate - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs, LIMIT 1
I THOUGHT I had a coupon for this, and then when I got to the store, I realized it was only for the MaxFresh. I got it anyhow because I needed to spend my ECBs
1 Crest 3D - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs (from raincheck)
Used $.75 coupon from this past Sunday's paper
1 Always Pantiliners - $2.97
Used $1 coupon from this past Sunday's paper
1 Depends - $6.99 w/$6.99 ECBs
Used $2 printable

Total Cost: $35.97
Coupons: $16.63
ECBs: $15.99
GC: $3.35
OOP: $0

Then I hit up Meijer. Right now if you "like" Nabico on Facebook you can print a B1G1 coupon for Nabisco 100 calorie packs. There are 2 Catalina deals running for these at Meijer right now, too. So you can make this a moneymaker! Here's how it works:



4 Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs - $2 ea, 2 $3 Catalinas wyb 4
Used 2 B1G1 free coupons (I was able to print 2 from my computer)

Total Cost: $8.08
Coupons: $4
GC: $4.08

And I got back $6 in Catalinas. (Which I then used to get my friend a bicycle helmet because I like her brains in her head and some stuff for my mom).

Confused by any of the abbreviations? Check out my list of abbreviations I commonly use to find the meaning.

The link(s) to Amazon in this post include(s) my Amazon affiliate information. Should you purchase anything from Amazon using the included link(s), I will receive compensation via the Amazon affiliates program.

0 comments: